Friday, December 26, 2008

hAll O! i'm NoT oNLInE SiNcE ChIsTmAS EvE. fuCKIn BuSy AnD All ThAt.

OKaY! My ChRiShMas eVe KINdA ChaNge a BiT tHiS yEAr! onlY cHaNgE teMpAt mAkAn lAe. USUaLLy We EaT aT poPo HoUsE THeN LikE we All PeGI klUar mAkAn Di mAkANaN SEdaP.. MaYbE eVeRyonE TaMBAH TUa theN Like malas masak and all that.
okAy movE oN, TheN AfTer mAkAn bESAr wE aLL gO popO HoUse baCk AnD waIt for my aunts and uncles arrive.
w EHaViN a PaRTy HerE!! we pasang the song fucking loud till da neighborhood cOMpLain=p and then open present and money! yay!*i shall not say wat i get* then people start main judi=0 boring.. then like me mengantuk ady. since already 3.30a.m WTF! so i sleep. i dunno da people who stay up tido when.
now is christmas we talkin here.
i woke up late! =p i think around12 maybe. we all tido at popo house! erm.. nothing happen much. we go home take bath. then go to popo house back. then me wif my aunt gilin and my other gurls cousins went to 1b.. seh.. evertone got money ady! sowt1 then like we all go supper at got this place name we all called roti sejuk!lol. actually da kedai got propere name. gila bha us. huhu. even our nenek we called nenek ikan(my dad's mum)nenek cina(mum's mum) ngahahaha! sowt rite!
next is today! my big family this pege pulau manukan! yay! hitam ady me this! shit! fuck wif that dark skin.. atleast i enjoyed myself and da whole family! i play this flying fish thing!! fuckin extreme and best!!!!!!!!!! u all have too play wor! kinda like banana boat but this one is much more better!!! yee! ha! then like kk hujan! shit! when we all on d way balik we all basah kuyup kena temppias hujan dis. then me and my siblings end up sittin at outside da car cause we all fuckin wet! damn! since my car is frontier kan. so like meand my bros look like pilak!! sob3='(. te end. now me all berehat and chill. seh. toodles!moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment